* Five spacious bedrooms and three well-appointed bathrooms.
* Generous allotment 1400m² (approx.) with side access.
* Resort style living in much sort after area.
* Impressive kitchen with polished concrete bench tops, butlers pantry, quality appliances and storage room.
* Guselli built pool and spa, salt chlorinated and solar heated.
* Cedar French bi...
* Three Bedroom Cream Brick Home In A Fabulous Location
* Three good sized bedrooms all with carpet, ceiling fans and built in robes.
* Timber floorboards and carpet throughout this lovely home.
* Formal lounge at the front of the property which opens to the front patio area-gas heating and split system...
* This property is zoned rural living, currently set up as a harness training facility, with stable yards, barns and an all-weather 900 metre training track.
* There is potential for possible subdivision (STCA).
* Shedding, tack rooms and even a horse spa, this property has the space for...
* CLASSIC MID-VICTORIAN WEATHERBOARD 3 BEDROOM HOME IN A FABULOUS CENTRAL LOCATION:
* An inspection is a must to appreciate this charming character filled home.
* Polished floorboards greet you into the fretwork framed hallway with original leadlight windows.
* Three generous sized bedrooms –each with carpet underfoot and one with ornamental fire...
* Excellent horse lovers property.
* Quality spacious Russell Parsons home.
* Situated on 3 acres (approx.) with further 3 acres available for lease.
* Relax in the solar heated IG pool.
* Extensive shedding and SC apartment.
* Stunning gardens – ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* An opportunity to run your business from home.
When I first researched property managers in Bendigo I met with well over ten agencies and compared them across a range of categories. I chose P1P for their professionalism, detailed knowledge of the industry and ethical standards. Having been with them for over a year now, they have consistently provided me with high quality service. You lot rock!
I appreciate your proactive approach to managing my property and would have appreciated the same approach from a different service provider to a property I had prior to this one.
Annie was fantastic. We would not hesitate to sell another property with her. From the word go Annie was outstanding. Throughout Annie communicated with me at all times regarding inspections, inquiries and potential purchasers. Annie gave me a call as we hit each milestone (contract signed, deposit paid, unconditional etc). She went the extra mile with her service. I would have no issue in recommending Annie to anyone looking to sell their property.
Everyone involved is very professional. Made the whole the process quite painless!
I just wanted to thank you so much for your help in finding us a new home. I have been blown away by the service we have received to make this such an easy transition.
Once again, a big thank you.
The pictures look very good and the description of the property is impressive. A true reflection of your professionalism.
Your level of service is outstanding, Danelle.
Patrice & Linda
Thank you for being so thorough, as usual!! You never cease to impress me!
Thank you :)
I'm a very happy man, Chris exceeded expations when he looked after me and my mum and dad. Thank you for your support Chris - All the way.
Thank you for all of your assistance & patience you have given us during the purchase of our property. We are truly grateful.
Hayley, Dave & Family
Annie Tarr was friendly, prompt & professional in all our contact with her. Annie helped us with local knowledge and helpful tips that made purchasing our new home a great experience.