* Neatly presented cream brick home in great location.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area.
* Polished timber flooring throughout home.
* Three good sized bedrooms all with WWC and main with BIR.
* Three piece updated bathroom.
* Landscaped gardens with garden shed at rear.
* Low maintenance block with single car park available.
* Impeccably presented, spacious one-owner home.
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms separate lounge & light-filled kitchen/living/dining areas opening to alfresco.
* Well-equipped kitchen, spotted gum timber floors, ducted heating/cooling, 12-panel solar system.
* Double garage with internal access.
* Side driveway for caravan/trailer etc.
* 6m x 9m shed/workshop/man cave.
**Private inspections available to be booked...
* Four bedroom renovated home in Long Gully.
* Two bathrooms.
* All bedrooms with BIR's.
* Open plan living area with split system.
* Galley kitchen with electric oven and gas cooktop.
* Single carport and double shed.
* Enclosed rear yard.
* NOTE: Application pre-approval for private inspection only.
* To register your interest please call...
* Elevated block with extended views towards the north.
* Six lot subdivision with individual titles provided at settlement.
* Ready to build on with plans, permit and a builder available.
* Approval for three double story townhouses and three single story.
* Minutes to Golden Square and Kangaroo Flat.
In these trying times, astute...
* Solid brick, 14 year old home
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 Living rooms
* The open kitchen/dining/family has a wood fire as a central point of the
* Large shed
* 5 acres with dam
* Water allocation of 2 meg
* 50 minutes to Bendigo
* Schools only 20 minutes away...
Gave Chris a property to sell which others had failed to get any real interest in over an extended time. He clearly spelled out the target market we should be going after and how he would sell it at the existing price. Not only did he get plenty of interest and kept me updated, he sold the property for more than I expected and made it easy. Couldn’t be happier with the whole process, thanks Chris
I met with Chris the day before the dreaded lockdown began, negotiated fees charges, outlined expectations of which we were both in agreement. The following day the lockdown began across the state and Chris went to work as my agent, neither of which is an easy thing ! In less than 2 weeks Chris had offer on the table that met the needs I set out prior. I accepted that offer and with the help of his team at...
From the moment I meet Chris I felt he went out of his way too provide his expertise, advise, and time for me in getting the property ready for sale and though the sale . It was a difficult situation leaving in another state and Chris was always ready too help in whatever way he could. Thankyou Chris for your time and effort in looking after the property because I can’t be there. Your professionalism is beyond my words....
Chris was super friendly, easy to contact and nothing was to much trouble. Would highly recommend dealing with Chris to anyone.
Chris made the sale a pain free experience for us. The sale went through quicker than expected and at a price better than expected. Overall our experience with Priority1 was extremely pleasant.
Annie was lovely and professional. Prompt to response to any queries. Gave us space while inspecting properties which was a nice change compared to most of the other agents.
Chris had good knowledge regarding market value and trends. He with his staff were right on the ball in marketing my property.I had an enjoyable experience with the sale of my property. Chris and staff were courteous and respecful.
Very impressed from start to finish. Nothing was a problem at all and the advice given was brilliant. Will be using Erin and the team again in the future for sure.
Chris has recently sold my mother's house in Korong Vale. Chris was always responsive and quick to communicate. Chris achieved the sale in a very slow market and went above and beyond on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend Chris. Chris has been a great resource in the whole process from putting the house on the market to the final sale and ensuring everything is ready to go. A huge thank-you to Chris for all...
Lyn & Cheryl
Julie is able to combine a high standard of professionalism with a relaxed and comfortable style. She knew and understood my property and was able to find a buyer willing to pay our asking price. I can't ask for better than that! Many thanks Julie, I am happy to recommend you to anyone. A very satisfactory result.