* Located in a quiet street of Kangaroo Flat hidden behind Harvey Norman is where you will find this brand new spacious four bedroom home.
* Four great size bedrooms with built in robes.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
* Two separate living areas.
* Kitchen with dishwasher and gas...
* Very well presented home in East Bendigo, located within a short distance to the Bendigo CBD.
* Features four bedrooms with three having BIRs and a ceiling fan to the main bedroom.
* Updated central kitchen offers large bench tops, great cupboard space, gas cooking and opens up to the dining...
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and study.
* Two living areas, meals area and dining.
* Lush paddocks with four horse stalls.
* 7 acres (approx.), large dam, 3.1meg water rite, 2 large tanks (large in-ground tank - 27,000 litres & concrete tank 7,000 litres).
* Double garage, workshop and wood shed.
* Beautiful established...
* BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN A TRANQUIL RURAL SETTING.
* If you are looking for the relaxed change of pace in a lovely quiet setting then this property is for you and your family.
* Three bedrooms with a fourth bedroom/bungalow at the rear of the property and a study area.
* Immaculately presented property only minutes from Kangaroo Flat.
* Three spacious bedrooms. Master with ensuite and WIR second bedroom also with WIR, third bedroom with large BIR
* Two large separate living areas. Large kitchen with walk in pantry and modern stainless steel appliances.
* Ducted heating and evaporation cooling throughout....
Julie is able to combine a high standard of professionalism with a relaxed and comfortable style. She knew and understood my property and was able to find a buyer willing to pay our asking price. I can't ask for better than that! Many thanks Julie, I am happy to recommend you to anyone. A very satisfactory result.
Annie was very knowledgeable, approachable, happy to answer any enquiries regarding the property I was purchasing.
Annie did such a great job with the sale of our house. She was very professional, organised and communicative - which relieved a lot of our stress. Annie sold our house within a week of it being on the market. She also got us a great price which was at the higher end of our price range. We can't speak highly enough about Annie and we'll definitely be engaging her again in the future.
Briody & Bradley
I recently sold a property through Priority One real estate, Annie was fantastic to deal with, her knowledge of the market was spot on we sold within the range that was advertised. It was a very seamless experience and very professional.
Annie was wonderful to deal with, always friendly and helpful. Annie constantly kept us informed on what was going on and she was easy to contact if needed. We would highly recommend Annie to anyone who is buying or selling a house.
I would be pleased to recommend the kind of professional services of Priority1. Many thanks to Chris and Erin for all their help and support.
Thanks for making this process very seemless, would definitely recommend Priority1 to anyone looking to do the same thing. Hopefully we can have you manage some more of our properties in the future.
Thank you for your generous award before christmas. It was a lovely surprise. The staff are always helpful to me, Leah especially. Again - thankyou.
Not only have Priority One been our agent for leasing our property, but now with the sale of our property in Strathfieldsaye, Annie you are truly extraordinary! Thank you for all you have done. Great Company that we can highly recommend for sale and/or property letting. They are the one stop shop that can get the JOB DONE PROPERLY!
Graham & Debra
Kerri is personable and an excellent communicator. She knows how the market has evolved in the area rather than being stuck in an obsolete paradigm.... I chose her as I had met her previously and really liked her energy. She listened to us as vendors and responded exactly as requested. We knew our property value and the market segment it belonged in and she marketed accordingly. I will be selling our next property with Kerri as each step of the...