* Three bedroom beautifully presented property on large 3,770m² double block.
* Undercover parking for three cars.
* Fully insulated house clad with Aussie made Vinyl cladding.
* Efficient heating and cooling throughout the house.
* Re-stumped, new wiring and plumbing.
* Connected to both town and tank water.
* Impressive but very low maintenance landscaped garden, small orchard and veggie patch.
*Heaps of room for a few pets, swimming pool or to significantly increase the size of the orchard.
* Very comfortable house with nothing that needs doing to make it your home.
* Located in a small rural town that is only 60 kms from Swan Hill.
* Don't "ummm" and "ahhh" over this property – it will be sold quickly.
This property is welcoming as soon as you drive up with the white picket fence and the magnificent colours or the landscaped gardens that are filled with very hardy, low maintenance plants. As you enter the house, you instantly feel at home in the exceptionally well presented house. The paint work, mix of fantastic floor boards and well maintained carpet throughout the house demonstrate the pride and detail in which the current owners take of their home.
There is so much more to this property and at an amazingly affordable price this property will allow its new owners the opportunity to either reap a great return as a rental property or simply move in immediately and know that they can relax without any work to be done. This property presents value for money that is unrivalled on the current rural housing market.
Culgoa is located 2 hours from Bendigo and approximately 40 minutes from Swan Hill and boasts a general store/community run co-op and the Kaneira Hotel. There are recreational facilities available and school buses provide easy access to the nearby schools.
Directions: From Melbourne follow the Calder Highway North for just over 3 hours. You will pass through towns such as Bridgewater, Inglewood, Wedderburn, Charlton and Wycheproof on your way to Culgoa.