* Approx. 1400m² block zoned "Township" and perfect to build on.
* Water connected, with Power and Telstra available at front of block.
* Heritage Overlay currently on the trees. The chimney can be removed.
* Great location with Main Road frontage and rear access available.
* Semi-landscaped garden with rock walls, established trees and additional rocks for further landscaping projects.
* Two Canary Island Palm Trees, a feature for any future development.
* Quiet rural town 30 minutes from Bendigo and Maryborough.
* Escape for the weekend on your own camping block while planning for your future home.
Tarnagulla is a small, picturesque rural town with a rich history and located about 2 hours from Melbourne and 30 minutes from the City of Bendigo and Maryborough Township. With a street scape that preserves part of Australia's history, Tarnagulla offers a peaceful escape and a walk back in history to the Gold Mining Days with some of the historic buildings that remain today.
Walking/cycling tracks, bush walking and of course the opportunity to strike it rich if you're a gold prospector are all on offer in Tarnagulla.