* 3 bedroom house on a large 2500m² block and zoned Rural Living.
* Located in the heart of Gold Country, this would immediately make a great weekender, or can be renovated to quickly improve its value.
* Quite liveable and would make a great market entry property for someone who is happy to work away at their leisure.
* Combustion heating, two plastic water tanks and some small shedding.
* Plenty of room for a large shed and animals
* Great location only 2 minutes from the centre of town.
Wedderburn is a mecca for Gold Prospectors and also families looking for a rural tree change. A progressive town located only 50 minutes from Bendigo, Wedderburn offers friendly people, the funky 24 Karat Café, Historic Museum, Skinners Flat Recreational Reservoir, Hotel, Chemist, Hardware Shop, Butcher, Supermarket, Post Office, Newsagent, Fish and Chip Shop, Police, Fire and Ambulance Services, Primary – 12 College and great sports facilities. Wedderburn has all the attributes of a larger regional town without the hassle.
Directions: Turn off the Calder Hwy and follow Reef Street approximately 700m until it becomes Nine Mile Road. Continue along approximately 2kms and this property is on the Left.