* Located in a quiet court and surrounded by large private homes, just off McIvor Highway is where you will find this spacious family home.
* Once you enter through the front doors you step into the large lounge area with the bay window, the open plan dining area and kitchen are just off this area and features a full size kitchen with large fridge cavity, plenty of benches and cupboards, a large pantry, wall oven and 900 wide gas cook top.
* A second living area is located the other side of the kitchen and has TV points, and is all wired up with speakers. This area overlooks the paved patio area.
* There are three very large bedrooms, the main has two sets of BIRs and an ensuite, the other two bedrooms are double sized with BIRs and one of these rooms also has double doors leading onto the paved patio area.
* The bathroom has a large shower, vanity unit and a full size spa bath, a separate toilet and powder room is also provided.
* As you would expect there is ducted heating and cooling, a split system is an extra in the lounge/dining area, and the master bedroom has its own heating/cooling system.
* A remote controlled double garage with direct access into the home is located at one end of the property. The yard is fully fenced with two paved areas for an outdoor table and BBQ area.
**PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. IF NO PHOTO ID IS PRESENTED AT TIME OF INSPECTION, NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED.