* Four Bedroom hardi plank house on 2 acres.
* 1 meg water entitlement.
* Slate tile floors.
* Outdoor paved area.
* Great size block for animals.
* Very liveable, requires some work.
* Three car garage.
* Very peaceful location yet close to services and amenities.
* Great family home, priced for immediate sale.
Mincha is a small, quiet town only 5 minutes away from Pyramid Hill and approximately 1 hour from Bendigo. With the main street comprising a handful of houses, this reasonably remote town provides the opportunity to live the peaceful life while having a good sized block to have some stock as well as being close to the amenities of Pyramid Hill.
Pyramid Hill is a thriving regional town with a Pre-School, Primary Year 10 College, IGA Supermarket, Police Station, Butcher, Post Office, Sports Complex, Football/Netball Precinct, Hotel, Cafes, Bakery, Fuel, Tyre and Auto Store, Agricultural Supplies and a Train Station.