* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and study.
* Two living areas, meals area and dining.
* Lush paddocks with four horse stalls.
* 7 acres (approx.), large dam, 3.1meg water rite, 2 large tanks (large in-ground tank - 27,000 litres & concrete tank 7,000 litres).
* Double garage, workshop and wood shed.
* Beautiful established gardens and manicured lawn.
This peaceful and private property is set on 7 acres (approx.) and backs onto Sheepwash Creek. It is surrounded by stunning established gardens and has an abundance of wildlife whilst only being 10 minutes from the CBD of Bendigo.
Oozing with charm and character this rustic home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, separate dining and lounge, family room and meals area, study, sitting room and bar area.
A Solid fuel wood heater and open fire place keeps you cozy in winter whilst the wrap around verandah with magnificent ornamental grape and wisteria vines keeps you cool in the summer.
The Outdoor entertaining area is paved and has ample room to entertain a large number of guests.
The large paddocks are lush, fully fenced and have four horse stalls. A large dam, a 3.1 meg water rite and 2 tanks service the property. You also have a double garage, workshop, wood shed and chook shed. The impressive veggie garden will have you growing your own fresh produce all year round.
Enjoy the views and the serenity whilst relaxing either inside or outside. Ideal for the horse enthusiast, hobby farmer or someone just wanting some space, this property has it all. A private property with ample room makes this a perfect piece of paradise.
Open Fire Place