* Large 1,736m² block plus 2 sheds (12x8 and 4x7) and a portable office four bedrooms, two living areas, study nook.
* Massive outdoor deck and BBQ area overlooking the green lawn and the huge Red Gums that line Back Creek and beautiful walking/cycling track.
* Established, easy to maintain gardens.
* 100m to the Spring Gully Cricket Oval, 200m to Spring Gully Café, One Tree Hill Hotel and approx. 300m to Spring Gully Primary School.
* Backing onto the Red Gum lined creek with an access gate to the pristine walking/cycling track.
Properties in Spring Gully, of this calibre and on 1,736m² block of land are exceptionally rare and when realistically priced to sell such as this home is.
This family home has been tastefully modernised to tick all the boxes, with two massive living areas, four bedrooms all with BIR's and the master with ensuite.
The hide away study/office nook off the second living room is hidden behind closed doors. The kitchen will keep all budding "Master Chefs" enthralled and the large outdoor deck including BBQ will be the perfect location to enjoy the Master Chefs spoils on a summers evening.
Further down the block and beyond the lush lawn, a private driveway leads to tradie heaven. With 2 sheds, a portable office and plenty of hard stand area, there is heaps of room for vehicles to park, a caravan and even a boat to be stored.
Don't procrastinate on this property and call now for an inspection that will not disappoint.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools