* Large easily maintained block of almost 1/4 acre.
* Three bedrooms, separate kitchen and living room.
* Very good rental property for an investor – demand currently exists.
* Estimated rental return of approximately 8% is expected.
* School bus stops near by large shed with concrete floor and power.
This weatherboard house is in reasonable condition and with crown land on both sides, provides a private location that is the ideal home for someone looking for something cheap but very liveable. The house had been neglected for years however a good clean up prior to listing demonstrates the potential for this property.
The shed is in very good condition and with some elbow grease and rural fencing, someone is going to end up with a nice property that is super affordable.
Borung is a small rural town of approximately 80 people. Nearby towns include Boort only 20 minutes away with Lake Boort, fuel, shops, P-12 school, supermarket, hotels and Wedderburn also only 20 minutes away with similar amenities to Boort.
Bendigo is the closest Regional City and is approximately 1hr 10mins away.