* Three bedrooms all with BIRs.
* Ceiling fans in lounge room and master bedroom.
* All block out blinds and drapes.
* Open plan kitchen/living area.
* Bottled gas hot water and cooktop.
* Large wood fire.
* Small split system.
* Large laundry and linen with plenty of storage.
* Large decking all the way around the house.
* 55,000 litres of clean rain water.
* Fully fenced large house yard. Chicken coop. Wood shed. Storage shed.
* Four bay shed and fully lined double garage with power and aircon.
* Lined and functioning sustainable hut.
* Suitably fenced for large animals, horses or stock.
* 2 dams on property (one large and one smaller seasonal).
* Currently tenanted until January 2021.
This renovated three bedroom house has spacious living.
Enjoy the wildlife with colourful birds, kangaroo's and echidnas visiting regularly. Watch the sunrise and sunset with elevated mountain views.
Approximately 10,000 litres of fresh water behind large shed with gravity fed automatic trough.
Self Sustainable Hut - located on the property, this great little weekender could be available for friends/family to retreat to or the teenager! A 6,000kw generator in the little shed powers the hut.
This is included along with all the appliances (fridge and oven) and also all the wardrobes, drawers and unit. It also has instant hot water for the shower and kitchen (in the bath vanity).