* Four bedroom brick veneer house with plenty of living space.
* Approximately 20 acres with two large dams and plenty of feed for stock.
* Great horse and livestock property with stables and float port.
* 6m x 9m shed, large double garage plus two smaller tool/garden sheds.
* Corner block with multiple access gates to the paddocks.
* Easy drive to supermarket, shops and schools.
As the City of Bendigo, along with Maiden Gully and Marong Townships continue to grow, affordable acreage is becoming increasingly harder to find. Being so close to Bendigo, this property is perfect for those who still like to be close to a major regional town, without living within City confines.
Located high on an elevated 20 acre corner block, this property offers a four bedroom brick house with two bathrooms, one being the ensuite for the master bedroom, large lounge room with cathedral ceilings, split system heating and cooling plus a wood heater to keep the house cosy in the cool winter months. An additional office with direct access to the front yard is perfect for those working from home and business use.
Outside features an oversized double carport, adjoining 10m x 7m garage/shed, 2 x tool sheds, an abundance of water with plenty of tanks connected to the house, 2 large dams and generous lawn area. A small concrete bunker style "wine room" ensures the fine wines can be maintained at a constant temperature. An outside toilet caters for the tradies and the kids while they enjoy their large play space.
The property is ideal for animal lovers and would be particularly suitable for horses featuring a purpose-built float port, stables and securely fenced paddocks including some electric fencing.