* Freshly painted 6-year-old home for first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge/media room.
* Open plan living/dining and well-equipped galley-style kitchen.
* Covered alfresco with timber deck, built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen.
* Double auto garage with internal access.
* Side access and off-street parking for boat/caravan trailer etc.
* Close to bus stop and Viewpoint Playground.
Why rent when you could be in your own home for the same weekly outlay?
This one-owner, six-year-old home has everything a first home buyer, downsizer or investor could desire - and more.
Located in a quiet community-minded neighbourhood with the popular Viewpoint Playground at the end of the street, it offers four good-sized bedrooms (all with robes), lounge/media room with built-in entertainment unit and two bathrooms.
The hub of the home is the free-flowing, open plan living, meals and kitchen areas where the galley-style kitchen includes the popular 900mm stainless steel gas/electric range, dishwasher, pantry cupboard and long island bench/breakfast bar.
Opening off the family living area is a covered alfresco complete with timber decking, built-in barbecue and outdoor kitchen for weekend entertaining or just relaxing with the family after work.
Notable extras include fresh paintwork throughout, ducted heating and cooling, cost-saving 5Kw solar power, double garage with remote door and internal access.
Set on land approx. 575m² with side access and off-street parking for extra vehicles, caravan/trailer etc., low maintenance landscaping with child and pet-proof fencing and a bus stop across the road.
Book an inspection today to find out how easy it can be to go from renting to becoming a proud owner.
Close to Schools