* It's a classic case of California dreaming when it comes to this original Cal bungalow located in a prime position close to the CBD.
* It offers the opportunity of a lifetime for buyers with a vision to renovate it into a stunning family home, consulting rooms/business premise or a subdivision/development (STCA).
* The home is a fine example of why the style is currently fashionable; it's generously proportioned and full of characteristic details.
* Classic external features include a low-pitched, terracotta tiled roof, wide overhanging eaves and a broad front porch with terrazzo front steps and floor held aloft by triple columns.
* Double front doors open to a timber-panelled foyer where leadlight-glazed double doors to the lounge room.
* The lounge includes small stained-glass windows either side of the brick fireplace with the adjoining sitting/dining room graced by a bow-shaped window with wide sills and another brick fireplace with timber mantle and side cabinets.
* Geometric patterned leadlight windows shed jewel-like light into all the main rooms while timber plate shelves, picture rails, polished hardwood floors and high decorative ceilings flow throughout.
* Accommodation includes four bedrooms (BIR), family bathroom/WC, eat-in kitchen with original cabinetry, gas cooking and dishwasher. A rear vestibule, 2nd WC and laundry complete the home.
It stands on a generous 996m² lot with room for extensions, outdoor living areas or a pool if desired.
* The corner location provides access to the remote double garage from Condon Street and the ability to subdivide and develop the already fenced-off area for a townhouse/carpark etc.
* It might be a diamond in the rough now, but this one oozes promise and potential.
* Don't procrastinate – it won't wait.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools