* Elegant and highly appealing solid brick home with classic floor plan
* Built in the 1920's & sitting on a slightly elevated block.
* Spectacular long central hallway featuring leadlight detail & fretwork
* Magnificent formal lounge and front sitting room with pressed metal ceilings, original timber mantles, bay windows, deep skirting boards & split systems
* Three bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite, which opens onto a side verandah through French doors
* New country style kitchen with dishwasher and 7 burner Belling cooker, adjoining pantry with cellar
* New bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
* New outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven
* New colorbond double garage, workshop with laundry attached, car port, near new fence & rain water tank
* Top grade refurbishment complimented by a colourful new cottage garden
Disclaimer - All information offered by Priority1 Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Priority1 Property does not guarantee that the information is accurate and you are advised to make your own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Priority1 Property will not be held liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information provided herein.