* Stunning architect-designed, tri-level apartment in the exclusive St Aidans Park gated complex.
* Upper level accommodation includes four lavish bedrooms serviced by three luxe bathrooms.
* Ground level formal lounge opens to an exquisite courtyard while expansive dining and living areas adjoin an impressive kitchen.
* Basement level houses double auto garage, storage/wine cellar and drying cabinet.
* Surrounded by historic landmark buildings in extensive landscaped grounds with a shimmering pool.
* Blue chip Kennington location close to Kennington Reservoir, shopping precinct, LaTrobe University and bush walking tracks.
St Aidans Park, Bendigo's first and foremost gated apartment complex, is proving a popular haven for Melbourne or interstate buyers looking to escape the stresses of city life.
Surrounded by the landmark heritage buildings, this sophisticated apartment exudes style and elegance complimented by lovely landscaped gardens.
This 38 square architecturally-designed residence features sleek modern living with clean, simple lines and premium finishes beginning with an exquisite courtyard entry.
Gleaming polished Victorian ash floors and natural light fill the roomy interior consisting of a lavish ground-level lounge opening to the courtyard followed by expansive open-style kitchen, dining and living areas with picture windows providing expansive views of the Kennington Reservoir and beyond.
Entertaining will become second nature with stone benchtops, Asko self-cleaning oven, induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, soft-close cabinetry and a walk-in pantry.
The living area boasts a built-in speaker system for music or movie lovers with a low line entertainment unit crafted from an original oregon beam. This level also includes a powder room and compact, storage-rich laundry.
Upstairs bedrooms include an elegant guest suite with luxe ensuite bathroom, separate WC and walk-in robe.
A long hallway featuring a further original oregon beam leads to two more robed bedrooms and the main bathroom before it culminates in the impressive master suite which has a high vaulted ceiling and big windows providing views beyond Kennington Reservoir. The master suite also includes a wall of robes, a walk-in robe and another luxe ensuite.
Added noteworthy features are the four-brick-thick external walls providing thermal and soundproofing qualities, hydronic heating, ducted evaporative cooling, a retractable courtyard awning and established garden beds.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools