* Immaculately presented property will appeal to all ages and stages of life.
* Formal lounge with feature fireplace, light-filled open-plan living, meals and updated kitchen.
* Three robed bedrooms, main features bay window and ensuite.
* Corner spa to main bathroom and laundry cabinetry.
* Ducted heating/cooling, 9ft ceilings, ample storage throughout.
* Manicured gardens, covered alfresco, electric driveway gates for added security.
* Set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to childcare, playground, corner cafe and bus stop.
They say first impressions matter, and it's true. This beautifully presented property will not disappoint - you will be drawn to the eye-catching gardens as you enter the street and it only gets better from there.
The three bedroom home features a return front verandah opening to a welcoming tiled entry foyer with bi-fold doors to the formal lounge dominated by a feature timber fireplace surround and mantelpiece with wood heater insert. Next, is a tiled dining room flowing through to the spacious open-style family living, meals and kitchen areas. The updated kitchen boasts a walk-in corner pantry, Smeg stainless steel, dual fuel cooker, Bosch dishwasher and peninsula bench for casual dining. Picture windows flood light into every corner of this area where sliding doors lead to a covered alfresco overlooking manicured back gardens.
Sleeping accommodation includes the main bedroom with bay window, a wall of robes an ensuite and two more robed bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom with corner spa bath.
Added features include 9ft ceilings, ducted heating and cooling, quality carpets and floating timber floors.
Outside is just as inviting with a rear verandah, extensive paved areas, paths and driveway, private terraced landscaping, a double garage with room for a workbench and electric gates on the driveway adding an extra level of security.
Designed to maximise space and natural light, this one will appeal to all ages and stages of life – from first-timers to downsizers.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's a short walk to childcare, corner cafe, playground and public transport.
Be quick – first to inspect will snap it up!
Close to Shops
Close to Schools