* Elevated property in new-home area offers relaxed living for first home buyers, downsizers or investors.
* Three bedrooms, all with robes, main with walk-in and ensuite, open-plan living, dining, well-appointed kitchen
* Covered alfresco and sun soaked outdoor living deck with leafy privacy screen.
* Remote double garage with rear and internal personal access.
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens.
* Handy to Lansell Square, Bunnings etc and quick access for commuting to Melbourne.
Sitting pretty on the sunny side of the street this neat-as-a-pin property offers a relaxed lifestyle for first home buyers, downsizers or investors.
The low-maintenance elevated home offers three bedrooms, (all with robes and ceiling fans), two bathrooms and spacious light-filled open-plan living dining and kitchen areas.
The living area features a cheery gas-log-fire for winter while ducted evaporative cooling circulates throughout in summer. The well-appointed galley-style kitchen includes gas/electric stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, good storage options including a corner pantry and island bench/breakfast bar.
Sliding doors from the dining area roll back to reveal a covered alfresco area and timber deck. Protected from the weather and prying eyes by a leafy screen, it's the perfect spot for year-round outdoor living and entertaining.
The functional floor plan includes 2.7m ceilings, direct access to the remote double garage and walk-through laundry.
Easy-care professional landscaping embraces the home with a happy mix of native plantings, basalt rocks and small trees serviced by a dripper system.
Enjoy the proximity to Lansell Square shopping, Bunnings, the Homemaker Centre while Melbourne commuters can make the most of the quick access to the Calder Highway.
This one deserves the top spot on your "must-see" list!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools