* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, large dining and standout kitchen with WIP.
* Quality fittings and fixtures – open-style study with built-in desks, ducted a/c, built-in wood heater, Crim-safe screen doors, smart looking vinyl plank flooring.
* Manicured gardens on large block of approx. 1,103m².
* Synthetic half court, relaxing Swim Spa, Outdoor Decked Pavilion, Pizza Oven, Covered Alfresco, Tool shed & established lush lawn.
* Remote double garage with internal entry and double-gated side entry to backyard parking for caravan, trailer etc.
Built by quality builders Glen Loddon Homes, this executive home is set behind a wide front porch, the home opens to an extra-wide hallway immediately creating a sense of spaciousness.
The main bedroom is more of a parent's retreat with external access, oversized walk-in-robe and large ensuite boasting twin vanity basins, walk-in shower and separate WC.
Three bedrooms, the main bathroom and a powder room are found in a separate wing to one side while the hallway passes a home theatre/lounge and an open study area with built-in desks – ideal for working from home or keeping an eye on children's computer use.
The hub of the home is the expansive open living, dining and kitchen areas where everyone can spread out in style. The living room includes a wood heater set in an open fireplace, the dining area can accommodate 6 or 16 while cooking for family and friends will be a pleasure in the awesome kitchen. It features a long island bench with casual dining space at one end, 900mm stainless steel Smeg cooker, dishwasher, ample storage and a walk-in pantry beside the laundry.
Outside, fun and entertainment await all ages with a synthetic grass games area for soccer, basketball etc., a large swim spa/plunge pool (ozone water treatment, heat pump, cover), a timber-decked pavilion, pizza oven and paved alfresco area surrounded by easy-care landscaping featuring a beautiful Manchurian Pear lined walk, wisteria-draped arbour, specimen weeping elms and an expansive lawn area.
The remote double garage has an internal entry with side gates providing access to the backyard and parking for caravan, trailer etc.
Located in a quiet Strathfieldsaye street close to bus stop, play spaces and bush walks, this property is also only 5minutes to the Bendigo
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools